Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feel My Bones, On Your Bones


I had a 9-day break for CNY.
and school resumes tomorrow. ekk.
not only resumes, but to add-on,
class tests are on Tuesday through Thursday.
ishhh.

anyway, I just got back from Tzer Minn's house.
house is probably an understatement.
it's so huge, it's practically a TOWN.
fireworks, firecrackers, lion dances and everything.
it was SOO cool.
jakuned like CRAZY.
everything was seriously SOOO nice.
the place is HUGE.
I had fun just being amazed by everything.
came home and couldn't stop talking about it to the parents.
about the bikes he has, the cars. wooooow.

also, I've been getting pretty worked-up over this.
I'm extremely convinced that Brandon Flowers does NOT use auto-tune mics.
I mean, for album work, I heard they did for Hot Fuss.
but, I mean for live concerts.
I really think he doesn't use auto-tune during live concerts.
but, it sounds so unreal, I really can't be sure.
ishhh! it's making me annoyed.

No comments: