Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is Something Wrong?

I've got Add Math and Chem Paper 3 tomorrow.
technically, not tomorrow but later. lol.
I just watched episode 13 of Cinderella's Sister.
ohmahgawddd, I can't decide, I love both the guys!
but, maybe a little more on Taecyeon's side :p
nah, AGH, I'm not sure.

anyway, I slept at like 5:30am last night.
I'm REALLLY lacking sleep.
but, I don't seem to be very tired now.
I think there might be a problem with my sleeping habits.
or whatever is wrong inside of me that enables me to just stay up all the time!
I might die a little early, though. lol.

eeep! I'll watching episode 14 tomorrow, then (:

2 comments:

TracyM瑞尹 said...

無一事而不學,無一時而不學,無一處而不學。.............................................

qingblog said...

Generate or maybe control Microsoft Outlook 2010 download View things in some way relevant to numerous Outlook on life controls (such as the produce receive and also bill managing solutions) is now in the 'microsoft office' Behind the scenes look at. Click on "File" can easily control Microsoft Office Standard 2010 banking account, collection the rules in addition to computerized solution, and also locate alternative track record possibilities. Currently, in dealing with e-mail Microsoft Office Professional 2007 view of the improved dialogue. This particular look at to boost a pursuing and also management of postal mail, no matter the Microsoft Outlook 2010 directory made up of these emails. Outlook 2010