Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mad

wow, I have probably slept, a total of 14 hours.
14 hours. this week.
14 hours is the sum of the hours I have slept for the entire week.
and now, it's 5am.
and I'm not sleeping.
I think I have a disorder?
I just, don't feel sleepy sometimes.
and I haven't really been studying. gotta get to it!
I should sleep.
more.
earlier.
properly.

anyway, my exams have been a little :s
I hope I don't do too badly! eeeep.

I think I've become a 2pm fan.
but, kinda sad about Jaebeom. I like him (:

2 comments:

qingblog said...

In Outlook Microsoft Outlook 2010 2010, this Bows replenishes recption menus however Prospect home window. As well, you'll be able to Microsoft Office Standard 2010 change the Bow, to help you tailor-make custom bill so that you can far better satisfy your hard work type.Ribbon was initially released with Microsoft Office Take on life 07, Microsoft Outlook 2010 download it is actually portion of the Microsoft 'office' Proficient software. ECE efficiency with Outlook 2010 along with Swap Additions asset pages Microsoft Office Professional 2007 to local View signal. Outlook 2010

Kelebek nakliyat said...

BBC inter-city and inter-city cargo storage items, our company is part of the shipping company first comes to mind at the mention of the transport SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası nakliye
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
pendik bazacı
Bazaci
ucuz baza, yatak
Baza, başlık, yatak
Thank you thank you for choosing us