Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can't Be Too Sure

I thought I was aching yesterday.
I was wrong.
THIS is aching.
I literally cannot move my body from neck down.
I am not exaggerating.
I feel like a total weakling.
I've only done this for like, 3 days.
and already, I can't stand it.
and I'm not being all whiney but,
I am in serious pain.
I really cannot move!
and I don't know what to do.
I can't move ANYTHING.
I feel like a stick!

anyway, practice again tomorrow
gym-ing. :/
and then I have tuition at night!
after that, I have practice in the morning on Friday.
then there'll be a movie marathon! wooop (:
and then, there's Cheer Camp on Saturday :/
more loner-ing times!
it's on Saturday morning.
and ends on the Sunday evening.
then I think I'll be going out after that.
and then Monday comes! A new week (:
we'll see what happens then!

Australia on Thursday.

No comments: