Monday, June 22, 2009

Either Way, You Lose.

I'm under house arrest.
a.k.a. home quarantine.

I was told to go home to be on close watch for a few days to make sure I don't have swine flu.
a.k.a. H1N1.

I went to school and had to leave at around 12:30pm.
I got a few of my results back.
and they're BAD.
no joke.
they're prettttyyyy badddd!

this house arrest thing.
I'm happy about it. but yet, I'm not so happy.
it's a good thing. and yet, it's not.

I'm going to be missing cheer.
and I'm really sorry.
I wasn't expecting to be on house arrest, seriously.
I thought I'd be back in cheer and working harder since I was gone for 10 days.
aghh, I feel bad.
seriously bad.

My mind is going to explode soon.
I feel so frustrated!
it's like, I don't know which way to go.
I'm going to stab something soon.

No comments: