Thursday, August 21, 2008

北京歡迎妳

see the title above?
LOL
I've been so addicted to the song.
I don't really understand the song, but I know it says
"Beijing Welcomes You"



I have no idea why, but it makes me happy
I've been listening to it, ALL DAY!
there're a bunch of people in it, and they all look so happy.
which makes me happy.
it's just such a happy song
watch itt!




this is the them, LIVE (although they're PROBABLY lip-syncing, or not? no idea)
(:
even if they are, everyone looks so happy and all!!
it's so HAPPY!
watch watch!

anyway,


my WEEIRD friends, Amelia Chan and Yeoh Eening have both decided to have a little lunch at K.T.Z. Food.
on Friday, the 30th of August, after the last day of our trial 2 examination!
they have totally gone nuts and want to go there so badly
and they've never even been there.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird

TOPIC: Taylor Lautner
he is, sooo CUTE!
WATCH WATCH WATCH!




he acted in a music video!
sung by Cassi Thomson in the song Caught Up In You



this is a video, made by him for some school project with his girlfriend in it

OKAY OKAY! now prepare yourself for THIS video!
(it's kinda blurr, but please tolerate [:)



him singing in the movie The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl
LOL?

other than that, on 23rd August (one day before Jeannie TYN turns 15) there is a Liverpool match!
tune innn!
Liverpool vs. Middlesbrough

BYE

1 comment:

Am said...

Mango lohh here I comee!

*sings liverpool anthem