Saturday, September 5, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'

it's like 3:30 in the morning. and I'm seeing things funnily. I should really sleep :/
Class test 4 has started.
already gone through Add. Math, Mod. Math and BM.
which, didn't exactly go too well :s
I really need to start studying.
finals itself isn't too far away either.

anyway, Panic! at the Disco has a new song.
for the Jennifer's Body soundtrack
it's called New Perspective.
it sounds much better live cause the studio version makes Brendon Urie's voice a little bit odd :/
but, it's a good song.

the other half of the band has a new song too.
they're called The Young Veins.
I only heard a song called Change.
but, I was too tired to wait for it to buffer.
so, I'll listen to it soon. but the first half of it didn't sound TOO bad. (:

g'night (:

No comments: