Friday, January 16, 2009

The Good and the Bad Kind

I seriously haven't blogged in a long time.
or even come online!
it's so tough to find the time,
except late night.
but the internet gets so retarded at night!

anyway, nothing much has really happened so far.
well, nothing that can quite enter my mind.
although, I'm kinda aching everywhere!
my neck, my shoulders, my ankle, my legs, my back.
goodness, it's killing me.

don't think Liverpool has been doing so well, though.
and Cristiano Ronaldo won FIFA World of the Year award.
he's practically winning everything! O_O
I hate the guy.
ish.
so arrogant and all.

god, I've been feeling a lot lately.
don't know what's wrong.
I'm never feeling just normal.
it's either, VERY angry or VERY happy or VERY sad or VERY annoyed.
it's really difficult sometimes. -.-

bla bla blaaa.
doesn't matter.
I'll just stop blogging. it's too tiring. (:

and there've been so many posts of mine that're just words.
this blog is SO boring.
jeez.

No comments: