Saturday, January 3, 2009

yr09'?

soo, it's the start of a new year!
I spent my new year's eve in The Curve.
it was PACKED.
VERY, packed.
and of course, it was very jammed on the roads too.

(apologies, no pictures. :/)

for some reason OU didn't look so hot.
I'd say probably a whole quarter of Peninsula Malaysia was at the Curve.

so, I ate with Elyas, Dickson, Jamie and Shafiq at Absolute Thai, Ikano Power Centre.
Ee Lin and Jasmine joined later on.
after dinner, met up with Lam.
and then yada yada, walked around.

and then a whole bunch of us went to the rooftop of Cineleisure to watch the fireworks.
they were beautiful, seriously.
they kinda started it a little early, and there wasn't even a countdown.
but, it was nice (:

and then a bunch of us went to Dome for some drinks to wait for my parents.
and my parents were parked and McD's cause it was too packed to pick me up.
so, the bunch walked me there (:
which, I really HAVE to thank them!

anyway, I guess it was pretty fun.
had some laughs here and there!

can't really believe it's a new year, though!
school's starting soon, and there's orientation in 8hrs!
kinda worried, I guess.

and now, the boring part,
I'm gonna list down things I've enjoyed and gonna miss in 2008.
and of course, my 09' resolutions.

soo,

08'

- I'm gonna miss writing 2008 on the dates of my homework.
- I enjoyed stealing food from my amazing friends cause I'm always broke
- I gonna miss HTF if Iman leaves and Elyas leaves or we all go to different classes
- I enjoyed having HTF! (:
- I'm gonna miss a few teachers
- I'm gonna miss ALLL my classmates!
- I enjoyed hanging out with all my classmates. they are AMAZING (:
- I'm gonna miss form 1-3 homework?
- I, of course, enjoyed the company of my friends and their entertainment and silliness!

andd, it's 3am. so, I'm not gonna continue (:
soo, everyone has their resolutions (:

my new year resolution is to...
have new year resolutions?

yeah! so, I'll have resolutions next year!
lol

I'm not so much of a resolutions person.
sooo, deal with it (:

anywayyy, there's a match tomorrow.
and I think, FERNANDO TORRES IS COMING BACKK!
and Skrtel too, I think!
as good as a defender he is,
DANIEL AGGER CANNOT LEAVE ):
he's too cute to leave.
he cannot leave.
I hope some Liverpool associated person reads this.
and DOES NOT REMOVE AGGER.
he is TALENTED!


awwwww. don't go!

No comments: