Monday, September 1, 2008

Effort?

HELLO
I just watched the Liverpool match
ugh

it was a tie at Aston Villa's home ground.
0-0

how disappointing, honestly.
I was so disappointed with Liverpool.
I was expecting them to do better. =.=
to beat Chelsea to the top with 9 points.
but sadly, they haven't been doing so well
baggghhhh!



Torres pulled his hamstring at the middle of the first half =.=



putting that behind,
I'm going to blog about my last day of trial 2,
I didn't want it to end cause,
it just means PMR is closer and I've got no more trials to prepare me.

anyway, after KH and Geography, we had some briefing in the hall.
after that, Jeannie brought Eening, Bernardine, Amelia and I to ss2.
we were like like hell in the car over some Amelia jokes.
after we reached KTZ, it was close (SO sorry guys, I didn't know)
so we ate at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng!
Amelia has never eaten there before either.


camera shyyy.


purple drink!

her "mango loh"


Jeannie looks so adorable hereeee!! (:


Bernardine's "mustache"


peace? O_o

group picture!

yummy fooood.

the walk home with YEOHEENING! (:
TYN, Am and Dine had gone places before the Avril concert.

that's about it!
BYEBYE

2 comments:

Am said...

I got your text in the morning and I pretended not to see it.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?A TIE?

*faints

Yeoh Eening said...

LOL, amelia. Anyways, finally you updated (: (;