Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowy Day

it is like, 9:50am
and I haven't slept.
was watching episodes of Ugly Betty season 3 on YouTube
and seriously, Val Emmich looks A LOT like Brendon Urie.
like, A WHOLE LOT!
when I watched the first episode of season 3, it was the first thought that came to my mind.
very odd.

Brendon Urie

Val Emmich

Can you seriously say that they don't look alike?


anyway, yesterday, I had dinner with Jeannie and Amelia at KTZ.



so, that's dinner.

okay, now, this'll probably have half the people out there screaming.
soooo, look but Jeannie Teoh Yen Nie got from Hong Kong as a gift to Ameliaaa!

a TWILIGHT BOOK!



and, look what Jeannie got for me in Hong Kong.

postcards!

anyway, so yeah, we took a BUNCH of picture of the book.
BUT, the picture uploader thing SUCKS.
so, yeah. I'll upload it soon.

1 comment:

Jeannie TYN (: said...

omg tesh. I beg you to please take down the postcard and twilight picture. PLEASE!