Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Frustration

frustrationnounthe feeling of being upset or annoyed, esp. because of inability to change or achievesomething I sometimes feel like screaming with frustration.• an event or circumstance that causes one to have such a feeling the inherentfrustrations of assembly line work.• the prevention of the progress, success, or fulfillment of something the frustration of their wishes.ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: from Latin frustratio(n-)from frustrare ‘disappoint’(see frustrate ).

I've been fairly frustrated lately.
due to being busy with stuff.
having to time to do anything else.
having many many ulcers.
losing my Boys Over Flowers so suddenly.

and now, the split of Panic at the Disco.
I just found out.
I know the news might be pretty old for some.
but I have been pretty outdated.
they are splitting into half.
making 2 bands.
which is stupid.
why can't they just make a whole band.
but, maybe it's the best for them. I know.
but still, it breaks my heart.
nooo.

anyway, I really can't find my Boys Over Flowers.
and it is really killing me inside.
I repeat, it's not the fact that I lost it.
but the fact that it is somewhere.
it obviously has to be somewhere.
and it isn't like I misplaced it
or it isn't like someone stole it.
so it has to be somewhere within my reach.

nowadays, I can actually feel myself changing.
my tolerance level is lower.
higher sensitivity.
more emotional.
and more annoyed.
it's not good.

and I'm getting so frustrated every time!
shiiiiit.

No comments: