Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tell Me If It Kills You

I'm frustrated.
I really don't know how to explain it.
I'm really gonna go crazy.
I have 7 ulcers. all on my lip.
2 more are currently growing.
by tomorrow, I'll probably have 9.

so, I came back from cheer.
with extremely painful lips.
therefore, I decided, "screw it. the pain doesn't last forever"
so, I just wanted to get it over and done with.
I took those cotton sticks, dipped it in salt
and scrubbed.
by scrubbed I meant, I scrubbed hard.
and still, the yellow stuff inside it didn't come out or anything.
but, it started bleeding.
and it wouldn't stop.
so I just gargled iced water to stop the bleeding.
and yet, nothing happened.
it still hurt.
so, I got angry and started eating like hell just to piss off my ulcers.
I ate spicy stuff and salty stuff.
that is "Things that are frustrating me" number one.

"Things that are frustrating me" number two is,
I cannot find my Boys Over Flowers DVD.
I paid 45 bucks for it. and it is gone. literally, abducted.
the problem is not me losing it.
I mean, it's just a DVD.
the problem is that, I did not misplace it nor was it stolen.
it has to be SOMEWHERE.
I know, it is obviously somewhere.
but it has to be around!
where could it have gone.
I've been looking high and low!
and I just, gahhh!
it has to be SOMEWHERE.

I don't know how to describe it.
I don't know how to say what I feel.
I feel so frustrated.
I mean, I know it's a small thing.
but, I just, can't leave it.
the ulcers nor the DVD.
it's just killing me inside.
I can't stop thinking about it.
and it makes me wanna pull my hair out!

I'mma get some rest.
shiiit.

No comments: