Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Funny

I'm watching Chuck now (:
gosh, I've been watching a lot of tv. :/
not going to school tomorrow -.-




ouch, my teeth REALLY hurt.
I just tightened my braces.
the pain is tolerable.
but when I grit my teeth together,
WOW. it is unimaginable pain.
no joke.
hurts. like a bee-ai-tee-see-ah-ah-AH
gosh, it really hurt.
excruciating pain.
it really hurts. shiiiiit

anyway, I JUST found out.
Torres' wife just gave birth O_O
a few days ago? or hours ago? maybe a day ago?
to a girl named Nora.
how beautiful (:

The source at the hospital said: "Apart from the bodyguards to keep any prying media out, you would never have known they were celebrities. They ate the hospital food, didn't ask for any special treatment and were exceptionally polite to the nurses."

he's too sweet. they're all too sweet.
blagh, so sweet.
Olalla's so sweet too!

Olalla is not a typical WAG and prefers to stay out of the limelight. She is studying Social Education at UNED, the Spanish equivalent of the Open University.

No comments: