Monday, December 21, 2009

I Wanna Fall in Looove

I'M HOME!
back from Malacca.
pretty tired since it's kinda late.

anyway, Elyas just callled!
he'll be back on the 1st of January :/
told me he got himself a 100 pound limited edition Liverpool jersey while he was at ANFIELD!
with signatures all over them! ): blaghh. wish I were rich?
and he got me a keychain with Fernando Torres on it! :D
he also said that he bought crazy a lot of jerseys
and that it snowed!

I have to wake up early tomorrow -.-
just got home,
and no one else is home,
so I'll be waking up to,
a huge pile of laundry,
dog crap,
dirty dishes,
unpacked clothes.
all of it just waiting for me to be cleaned up.
-.- mom.

I need to learn how to bottle up.
to just leave all my anger, frustration, sadness, whatever it is
and just ignore it.
I'll have to get used to it.

to not care what you think
to not care what you say
a little self-confidence
a little ignorance to my insecurities
a little less self-consciousness
and to just smile,
when I hate you.

No comments: