Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Big One Five?

"yesterday", Dickson turned FIFTEENNN!
so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICKSON LEWWW!
I don't really have a proper picture.

I look like crap.
and Dickson looks tired
it was after MAAs.
so, yeah.

anyway, my dear friend, Dickson Lew just turned 15!
he's ALWAYS a jerk to me.
ALWAYS treats me like crap.
ALWAYS insults me.
but, he can be nice.
not to me, though.
but he's nice!!

I'm pretty beat noww,
just came back from Li Ann's birthday party.
Happy Early 15th Birthdayyy, Mah Li Annnn!
I haven't been that close to you lately,
but I'll miss youu!
and your extremely fast talking O_o
lol.

she had it at SohoKL.
I was kinda, lonering.
and only hung out with Daniel, Jia Shern, Dickson, Joshua, Shafiq and Mervin most of the time.
there was dancing and stuff,
but I'm not much of a mover. :/

so, yeah.
that's about ittt!

iiiiiit's theeeeee.. Great Big Book of Everything,
with everything inside.
See the world around us.
The Book's a perfect guide!

it's been stuck in my head for a while.

oh, and I can't stop coughing.
it hurts my damn throatttt!
how.awesome.

No comments: