Friday, December 5, 2008

A Lot is Never Enough

I'm homeeee!
anyway, I have a list of things to blog about, I'll just be brief.

SUNWAY PYRAMID OUTING (Ice-skating trip)

I went with Rong Tian, Jeannie, Eening and Max was there too
I don't exactly have any pictures, so,
that was pretty much it.
we ice-skated.
and then hung out a bit.
I bought a Torres card (:
not cheappppp!

LIVERPOOL vs. MARSEILLE

they won, 1-0

there was playing,

scoring,

celebrating,

saving,

and fighting? =/

TWILIGHTTTT!

I think I'm a little late for that?
I enjoyed the movie.
A LOT!
so, just pictures, I guess






TORRES (:

I have to say, he's kinda, retarded?
but still love him (:
he won't be playing until next year, =/
with his constant injuries,
he's going to lay lowwwww.

but he's still amazing.
(:

SUNWAY PYRAMID OUTING

went to Sunway Pyramid with Jeannie Teoh and Yeoh Eening.
Amelia Chan, unfortunately, couldn't make it.
we were supposed to ice-skate.
but I didn't really feel like it.
and there were A LOT of people there.
so, we watched Madagascar 2.
I kinda missed the beginning, again.

and I don't know why, but the part that always makes me feel like I'm welling up
is when Alex (the lion) danced in front of all the New Yorkers and his dad was so proud.
that part was so, I don't knoww.
but it made me feel like crying.
no idea. =/

anywayyyy, I would blabber more about Liverpool.
and Arsenal beating Chelsea.
but I know that bores everybody.
eventhough it makes me happy (:
but, I don't want to type so much anyway!
Joe Hartt!

so, I've been kinda, helping out my aunt lately.
taking care of my cousins!

the both of them! (:
aren't they adorableeee?

1 comment:

Am said...

How adorable!I WANNA PINCH HER CHEEKS!!!!!

Stevieeee*melts