Monday, December 15, 2008

You Can't Come Back Up After Crashing Down

I haven't blogged in a while.
just, too lazy to.
this is a boring post anyway!

today, I went to Caterpillar, at Hartamas to help with some stuff with Jade and Kim.
and I met Mia and Sam there.
it was pretty fun (:
helped out with the little kids and all.
nothing more fun than that. (:

anyway, I went out with Kim, Iman and Demie yesterday.
to watch Twilight.
for the 3rd time.
which, to your surprise, would actually be few times.
compared to Demie, who has watched it 5 times.
with DIFFERENT people.
and Iman, who has watched it 4 times.
it was pretty fun.
but, I left right after the movie.

other than that, Chelsea drew with West Ham and Stamford Bridge.
wahahah.
sorry, Dickson.
and Liverpool drew with Hull at Anfield.
Man U drew and Arsenal drew too.
how ironic.
sighh, so disappointingg.