Friday, December 12, 2008

Popularity?

haven't really been online lately =/
been here and there, I guess?
I've also just finished re-watching the first season of One Tree Hill
ohmy, I love Nathan Scott (:

I think I'm gonna give up following up with One Tree Hill season 6?
I missed a few weeks and now, it's just to difficult to catch up.
I think I stopped at like, episode 9?
I'll just wait for the dvd or something?


anywayy, the official Premier League website had a global survey...
andddd!...
guess who won Most Popular Player!


FERNANDO friggin' TORRES!
(: yayy!

and, up second is..
non other thann..



STEVEN friggin' GERRARD!
wheee! :)

and, 3rd Most Popular Player is..
(he had to appear eventually -.-)



Cristiano Ronaldo.
yay -.-




ANYWAYYY!
this survey was taken by 32, 000 people from 185 countries.
and Manchester United has always been the most popular club.
with the most fans.

welll, in that same survey, taken this year,
Liverpool are on the verge of having just as many fans! (:
they have the same percentage of 26 out of the people that took the survey.
Liverpool don't have as many fans YET.
but they have the same percentage. rounded-off, I guess :)

how amazing (:
makes me happy :)
anyway, I think I'm going for a party tomorrow,
pyjama theme.
I'll catch up again tomorrow?
or soon?

(:
Hull vs. Liverpool this weekend!
oh! and Benitez is staying until 2013! :) joyjoy.
and Liverpool won PSV Eindhoven 3-1! (:

1 comment:

Am said...

OKAY.UNTILL 2013?

I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

I DID NOT KNOW.

I DID NOT KNOW.

Please stab me.