Monday, December 8, 2008

Total Beauty


yesterday, Liverpool played against Blackburn at Ewood Park
Liverpool won 3-1
if they could get results like that at games like Stoke, Fulham and West Ham, we would be higher up, eh?
I mean, although the end result's pretty good, there's still that small part of disappointment.

anyway, first goal scored by XABI ALONSO, 2nd goal scored by no other than YOSSI BENAYOUN and lastly, by STEVEN GERRARD! (:

0,,12306~4739934,00.gif
0,,12306~4739956,00.gif
0,,12306~4739936,00.gif
0,,12306~4739941,00.gif
0,,12306~4739947,00.gif

anyway, back to today!
I went to OU at like, 10am.
with JadeHuiyi and Kim.
we had a very, VERY well-planned movie marathon

first, we started with Bolt

Bolt_ver2.jpg

from 10:50am to around, 12:40pm.
it was a good movie
I was so amazed when *dotdotdot*
I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it.
but, it's definitely good.

okay, so, after Bolt, Wild Child.

Wild_child_poster.jpg

from 12:30pm to 2:20pm? Somewhere there.
also, an amazing show.
there were quite a number of cut parts.
but, Alex Pettyfer is, TO DIE FOR.
his accent
his hair
his eyes
his hands
his lips

before I re-hyperventilate, after that, we watched Body of Lies

Body_of_lies_poster.jpg

LEONARDO Di CAPRIO
is there anymore to say?
he is amazing, honestly.
we watched the movie from 2:30pm to 4:45pm?
it was good.
maybe a little violent, but it was 18SG
but, it was good.
a bit confusing, though.
cause, a lot of them looked alike.

after that, we grabbed us some grubbb!
we ate sushi
walked around a little

and then watched our LAST movie of the day,
Twiligh!

Twilightpostermedium.jpg

from 7pm to around, 9:15pm?
enough comments about THAT.
but, it was DEFINITELY better watching it for the 2nd time.
although, half the time I felt like I was going to die
amazing (:

a day with four amazing movies. what fun! (:
I don't have any pictures from the outing, so, yeah.

also...

A VERY HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BROTHER,
JEN WAE! (:


I'd say we're pretty close (:
he tells me some of his stuff
but, not vice versa ;)
NOW you're 18
I've always called you 17
and you never fail to correct me, "18"
well, you've finally grown!
not physically, cause you're still short :D
and not mentally either, you're still childish!
but I love you to bits!

I guess that's about it?

- 'Why do you call me that?' he asks, keeping his eyes on our entwined hands above us. I turn my head to stare at his profile, frowning at his question.

No comments: