Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home

(DON'T BOTHER READING. IT'S JUST A BORING, BLABBERY POST. I DIDN'T CARE TO MAKE IT LOOK ENTERTAINING ANYWAY. BUT I HAD TO DO IT TO CLEAR MY HEAD. SO, READ IF YOU LIKE [: )

I'm home!
honestly, it never felt so good.
never mind about where I've been.
and I'm seriously too lazy to blog,
so, I just HAVE to blog about the recent matches
my "list of things I need to blog about" will be put aside for a little while (:
sorry

anyway, the Liverpool vs. West Ham match is up soon.
but in the mean time,
Manchester United vs. Manchester City
1 - 0
Cristiano Ronaldo got sent off.
he's really stooopitt. wahahah.

the actual thing to blog about is..
Chelsea vs. Arsenal!
1-2
what happened to invincible in Stamford Bridge?

anyway, Chelsea didn't score any goals. wahahah
Arsenal scored all 3.
an own goal and another 2 goals but.. no other than, VAN PERSIEE!

ohmygod, it was an amazing match.
it was actually a good game!
unlike Liverpool matches (sad to say)
it was actually fun to watch

after Van Persie scored the goal,
my god, amazing!
he ran to the crowd and touched all of the hands!
I would die to touch Van Persie's hand.
and when he scored the SECOND goal, my my, they all looked so happy.
especially Van Persie.
he looked like, the best thing just happened.
it was amazing.

and AFTER the match, Fabregas and Van Persie threw the shirts to the crowd.
ohmygod. I swear, I'd DIE there if I caught that.
I mean, their very jerseys they'd worn there and then.
die.die.die!

I'm just so happy nowwww!
well, not so happy as I could be if I could touch Van Persie's hand.
or catch Fabregas' or Persie's jersey.
that would be, the end of my life.

I can't stop fantasizing.
honestly.

oh! and I have to say, I kinda, half-mindedly watched the Manchester match.
but there was a part where the City goalkeeper went all the way to the other side.
and then had to run back.
ohmy, it was so hilarious.
and when he reached back, he couldn't stop laughing with his team mate.
forgot who was with him.
but it was hilarious.
so adorable.

so, yeah. I'll be watching the match sooon!
'till then! (:

*EDITED

I'm frggin' pissed off NOW.
the SUNDAY newspaper said,
TOMORROW
Liverpool vs. West Ham
(Live on ESPN, 3:50am, Tuesday)

okay, so here's the thing.
on a SUNDAY paper,
the word tomorrow would mean MONDAY.
so, you look at the paper to find out when the match is,
the main thing you're looking for is the day, and the time.
you see the huge letters that say TOMORROW
and you see below it, 3:50am.
so you think, "I guess I'm staying up tonight"
when, at 3:30am on a Monday morning,
you check the Astro, and there's NO MATCH.

and then, you go down to see the papers,
and you see a small word in Italic writes, Tuesday.
I swear, I could just tear the papers.

No comments: