Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bruised

helloo,
I had a few hour study session just now.
I did some Add. Math and Chemistry.
then I read like, 2 paragraphs of Sejarah.
but, I couldn't do it.
it was toooo much.
ekkk.
MYEs are in about a weeks time.
and I am not good to go.
I don't think I'll ever be,
but, still,
doesn't feel good!
I still have so much to study.
I mean, Sejarah, BM, Moral!
those subjects KILL me.
I really need to put in more effort.
but it's WAY easier said than done.

I had a dinner celebration at...
Swensen's -.-

and tomorrow, is Mother's Day.
which, my family rarely celebrates.
but I think we'll be going out for dinner or lunch or something.
then comes Monday.
And the week pasts quickly like it does every week.
and TADA, it's time for my MYE.

diediedie.

Liverpool vs. West Ham United
12:30am GMT +8:00
(;

No comments: