Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello, Sunshine

okay, I am in desperate need of someone to switch on study mode for me.
I need to study.
and I feel so guilty and anxious when MYEs are in less than 2 weeks and I'm not doing shit about it!

but, before that, (I will study soon) I will talk about American Idol.
I honestly think something's wrong with the judges and all of it!

I mean, Kris Allen didn't so so badly, but the comments weren't exactly good.
but Danny Gokey was just plain awful and yet, he managed to get a few compliments from the judges for "good effort"
his Dream On by Aerosmith was horrible beyond description!

of course, Adam Lambert FTW.
Kris Allen or Allison Iraheta next.
hopefully, but doubtfully, Gokey gets the boot (;

study time (;
another worthless attempt to study, thank you.

ohgosh, MYE hasn't even started yet and I can't wait for it to end.
how I already have so many things to do during the holidays!
but also, hopefully, MYE results won't be so bad. (preferably good)

fingers crossed

No comments: