Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zammmm

MYEs JUST started.
and I'm dying for it to be over.
right now, I can't exactly identify whether I'm tired or not.
I didn't sleep last night.
but I took a nap this evening.
which wasn't as long as I thought it would be.

so, I was expecting to be dyingly tired right now.
but, I'm not sure if I'm tired or not.

anyway, today we had both our BM papers, I'm SO glad it's over with.
and also our first paper for Sejarah.
I would say it was pretty easy,
but, when it comes to History,
I'll never know. it could be extremely easy, and I'd still fail.

tomorrow, we have both the English papers and the 2nd History paper.
which makes me feel so reluctant to study.
cause I'm just dying to get it over with!

then the rest of the papers, I don't hate so much.
except, of course, moral studies and NCC(?), -.-

anyway, I should get started on studying or something?
bleghhhhh.

fingerscrossed. x

of course, not forgetting.
how extremely good Fernando Torres will look in the new away kit :o

No comments: