Thursday, November 12, 2009

86,400 Seconds in a Day

I loove Adam Lambert.
but I'm definitely a Kris fan as well,
can't help it, but he looks extremeeely cute in the latest video. (;

anyway, I'm up.
going to bed soon I guess.
I wasn't planning on going to school.
and I REALLY don't want to. ekk.
damn, I feel like dyingg!
but, Eening's going to go :/
so, I'll just teman her.

was watching East of Eden
and it's going to drive me crazy!
everything's like O_O
I thought it'd be a predictable show and all.
but, 56 episodes really makes you wonder.
blaghh.
I'm not in the midst of the 17th episode! woohoo.
but, still lots more to go.
and it's really, A LOT of crazy shit that's happening!
blaghh, wonder how they end this thing.
jesus christ!
save me.
I want to continue watching,
but, I have to go to school tomorrow.
EKK. so reluctant.

No comments: