Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Self-Esteem? none.

I've been blogging pretty often lately.
'cause nowadays I've been getting pretty annoyed and frustrated.
it's really annoying.
sigh. and this could really just help me let it all out.

you know, some people probably would, the feeling when you've proven yourself trustworthy.
and you don't do anything to make someone doubt it.
but day by day,
they just, still don't seem to trust you anyway?
yeah, THAT. exactly that.
and how some just assume they're so good. -.-
with all the power in the wooorld
and they just seem to have that insecurity or self-consciousness that makes them have the need to claim their best.

I can't wait for school to be over. and EVERYTHING's over.
I need it.
let loose.
watch a WHOLE bunch of tv!
and everythingg.
blaghh.

(edit)

I'm currently watching East of Eden.
which is progressing extremely slowly.
'cause I'm half-mindedly watching So You Think You Can Dance
and also on Facebook.
of course, I'm also chatting.
so, it's going realllllyyy slowlyy.

I loooove Kim Hyun Joong.
I need to meet him.
and I wanna meet SS501.
and I wanna. ekkkkkk.
shiiiiit. I looooove him (:

(edit)

I'm trying to convince myself I don't hate you.
but it's getting hard. it really, really is.

blagh, I'm now watching East of Eden and the 3rd episode just ended. I think my eyeballs are gonna just fall out like going down a waterfall
I'm crying like crazy here. and it's only the end of the 3rd episode.
there are FIFTY SIX episodes. :/ lots more to goo!

No comments: