Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Is It

hellooo there.
my night wasn't exactly great.
but I'm the one to blame.
I was already prepared for a not so great night.
and was already ready to blame myself for it.

but now that I'm home, I feel better.
not great, but better.

anyway, going to Curve tomorrow.
with Am, Jeannie, and Eening.
gonna watch This Is It, AGAIN! :D
and probably have some KTZ after that
and yada yada.

can't wait, I'm hoping tomorrow'll be a good day!

you're competitive, but you just don't see it.
you wanna be great, but you're trying to be humble.
you wanna be the best, but you're not getting far, and it doesn't satisfy you.
someone does that, and you just wanna do it too, hoping you'd be far better.
you think you're great, but you're not.
you're just an average person, that does average things.
and you're just gonna have to deal with it.

No comments: