Monday, November 16, 2009

Heck, I Don't Even Know Me

My internet has been exceptionally slooooow lately.
anyway, went to school today- which I extremely regretted- for interclass.
we had interclass.
which, sadly, we lost.
it was a crazy tricky team.
they're gooood.

okay, so Eening and I have been planning the class outing.
which has been crazy hectic for my mind.
'cause it's planned to be held this Wednesday, which gives me pretty limited time.
so, it's almost done.
and I'll be getting tickets and making reservations tomorrow.
wow, I just realized that there's probably more than I think that needs to be done.

never mind,
a bunch of us stayed back today.
for a little netball practice
which was a lot of fun,
but extremely tiring.
we have netball semi-finals tomorrow
and the guys have a netball game too!
hope we do well.

I think that pretty much sums it all up that I needa talk about.
can't think of anything else (:

No comments: